Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Past, present and Future




Looking back at my past
makes me bleed to death
looking back at the past 
makes me shed uncontrollable tears 
just when I look back at the past
I go down on my knees and wish
 I can turn back the hands of time


Looking at my present
I am face with indecision
Looking at my present
I have to make either a right or wrong choice
I have to take a bold step because one day 
my present will become my past



Looking at my future 
it is a total account of my past and present
Looking at my future 
Gives me the zeal to buckle up and make amends
it makes me want to correct the past
think, and work better with present
So at last i can learn, smile and nod for my future.




Looking at my future 
it ells how interesting life will be
Looking at my future
Gives me an insight about my will power
ability and capability
It makes me realize how powerful i am
my future, an embodiment of my present and past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#ENDSARS PROTEST