Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Everyone dear to our heart is special and for this Valentine you will like to give them a special treat.





When I say I love you I mean it because 
LOVE is not just words but life.
 Happy Valentines Day!



Today is a special day
For special people and I'm saying
Happy Valentines Day to you because you are special.



I don't care about the mistakes you made in the past
all I care about is who we are today
 and the plans we have for tomorrow
 because my LOVE for your knows no bounds. 
Happy Val's Day my Dear.



If I say i'm incomplete then I'm a liar
 because with you by my side I feel whole.
 Your love has filled the vacuum. 
Happy Valentines Day.


There's something in you that I can't find elsewhere 
And that's the kind of Love that you shower on me, 
I LOVE YOU! Happy Val's Day.


Falling in love with you was no mistake
Telling you how I feel about you was joy indescribable 
And finding out that you feel the same made me reach for the skies.
Happy Valentine's Day MY LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

#ENDSARS PROTEST